Friends of a Feather
May 25, 2013
Beaveree is a daylong event for Beavers, their parents and leaders. There are 30+ local organizations that come to share the fun, educational activities they provide for kids in an interactive, outdoor super fun day. GVA volunteers run additional stations such as bottle rockets, crafts, bingo, dress up. There's even a bouncy castle! This is the most fun Beaver event run each year - not to be missed!
A one-day event for all age Beaver Scouts held at Camp Barnard, where the youth can visit stations for hands on, fun activities. This year’s theme is Birds of Vancouver Island – (Friends of a Feather) focussing on common birds in GVA and adding in a friendship twist!
Cost is $7.50 per person
(youth, adult and leaders)
Registration deadline = May 11th
Register using the
GVA Online Event Registration Form
Drop off group registration form and fee to Scout House 505 Marigold Road
Use large black mail box by side door or
put into Beaver Events drawer inside (ask at the shop)
There is the option for groups
to pre-purchase a lunch
(hot dog or burger, cookies, juice box) for $5
Each person registered by the deadline will also get a campfire blanket badge.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 9:15 Registration package pickup at the Registration Building.
- 9:45 Opening Ceremonies at the amphitheatre
- 10:15 - 12:00 Station visits
- 12:00 - 12:30 Lunch time
- (This is a ‘quiet time’ the stations will be shut down at this time)
- 12:30 - 2:00 Station visits
- 2:00 Community stations start to close down
- 2:30 Closing Ceremonies at the amphitheatre
- 3:00 Clean Up Rotation and Home time